About Us

The mission of Susan G. Komen XYZ is to provide funding for breast health services, breast cancer education and outreach in our #XYZ -county, region.

Through events like the Komen XYZ Race for the Cure®, Komen XYZ invests 75 percent of the funds raised to support vital local breast health services, and dedicates the remaining 25 percent to national research to find the cures.